Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Ideal Profession( when i FROM 1)

Since I had been visiting a wardmate in hospital , i can see out many people in needed.Some of them no ability to pay medical expenses or some of them got unknown symptoms.Such as Aids , Sars , Cancer of the womb , breast cancer or another case.
Some of the patients to be about to die on an illness but doctor cannot paid attention for the patient's condition.It cause someone lost thier life in world.
So,that helpless sight..very pitiful!!! You know???So, my ambition is to be a doctor because doctor's situation is very important part in changing someone's condition and I feel that doctor would not abuse this power.Anyway, if I success to be a doctor , I should be unselfish and do everything in my power to aid a patient in recovery.
So..I shall study hard and score high marks in subject Science and Mathematic .Well, I hope i can score many A in SPM and continue my study life in International University o~



No comments: