Saturday, September 6, 2008

Am i "JEALOUS" ???

Rite, for me..maybe i will jealous something la!!!Like my ex-bf(Toax). One day, my friend(gal)called Li Yee,she break up with her boy friend (Jun Jie).She go n find my ex-bf..Then i start keep silent for one week...i dun want pick up the phone i dun want listen his voice any more...n dun want to read his message!!Am i jealous???May be tat gal dunno i'm Taox's gf or may be....!!!I just want him to accompany me anytime anywhere. Except vb tournament or badminton tournament , we no chance stay together.. u know???Everyday, we all must forward our own training. U training at night n i training in the evening.After u returned from ur training, i let u to rest 1st...i dun wan to disturb u ..I just want u spend ur free time to sms with me but u wont.When i'm busy i still accompany u ..when u sad i put down all my homework n accompany u until u sleep..Last time, i'm angry with u cause u dun pick up ur phone when i called u..U know..How many times i called u ...79times!!I cry bacause i worry about u...Or may be u treat me so good.. i dunno how to treat u back..U make me confused...I dunno wat can i do...SORRY TOAX.

13th July 2008:
Let us freedom a bit...
I say..Better we becomes friend..
I dun want "LOVE" anymore...
May be "U NOT SUITABLE FOR ME" i cant to say...
I dun want to hurt u anymore...
Then..
Toax try to say apologise to me ..
wat he had done...
He try to reverse "Love"...
After one week...
he say...
I will wait u until i surrender to chase u ...
I said..
If u really love me , u must wait....
May be time wait for no man...
After years ,may be i'm not ur gf or ...
But now..
I just wanna continue my study...
I want u study bacause ur family...
If u dont hv good background for ur future...
May be ur future full of meaningless..
I want u happy ....
I want u study...
PLs stop all the sport nw...
SPM is around the corner ady....
But u dun want listen ...
So better we break up...
But u still my friend....
I can accept u to change my sport wear with u...
B'cause of we are FRIEND...

No comments: