Thursday, August 27, 2009

What is life being

Hello…blog walker..hello malaysia..hello all my friendz..long time didn’t blogging..Neither miss me nor miss my blog? Perhaps there is nothing special in my blog..Perhaps there is a broken english in the blog..anyways, when I’m boring ,sad ,stress( final exam) or argue with my lovely dear (k7) sure I’ll blogging here..relax my mind here..Hehe!
1st let me talk bout handphone..help..help..my hp need 1st aid box..coz it had been hurt by many times.. ^@^ I want change a new handphone but it is imposisble to ask dad to buy for me..I know ability of my parents..they had been gv me a comfortable life all over 16 years..without any hardship..oni study..I’m thinking if I didn’t change new hp I’m scare that my handphone will explo..coz there is day by day talking on the hp..the batery not gud to use too long..it containing chemical reaction..^8^Anyways, I “hope” my new handphone will get soon..
2nd I want to improve my langguage..^&^ bahasa Melayu and Bahasa English..CRY! ya, I love science subject .. science is my stongest subject coz I like it..especially biology..i still remember..last time teacher Tan wee ling she had been operation a hamster..I’m wanted to touch the hamster’s heart bcoz..the hamster havent end of its last breath..the heart still beating..so excited if I touched it..but I didn’t do it..too smelly la…God god..how I want to improve bahasa Melayu..? Why the ppl whp doesn’t concentrate when teacher teaching they still can get high mark..why they cheating in the class the teacher still become nothing? Why they so unfair..Where is justice? Where is man’s law? And Where is their own principle?huh?
Help…boring la.. felt a bit dissapointed to A (H1N1) coz it make me and my honey cant go patuo…Alwayz stay in a room with four walls ( green colour’s wall) until my eye oso green green jz one more thing no star on my head if not..haiz..this few days, I look like want argue with mum..coz she oso misunderstand me ..my daddy know me sick so call mum bring me go hospital is not bcoz of daddy scare I transfer the sick to him..and if got any sick doctor ask u ..u must tell him where u sick..there is no secret between me(sick) and doctor..for example,if I’m gastics I told doctor tat I sakit kepala then doctor gv me paracetemol lo..so how my sick to recover? If want to cheat doctor better dun waste the money see doctor..and u can treat my sick recover I think all traing’s doctor need to eat grass lo..coz u are a doctor ma..sumtimes if u help me to operation u need to help me kill all the bacteria if not it will bcum more serious..but u didn’t do it and u still angry me scold me said ppl control u ..and sumtimes I so angry with u ..as u said the word” I born u out I wan to scold u ,beat u ,kill u oso can” mind ur word..coz hell will balas to u when u had died..so I never scare..i open my heart..I’m really respect to u ( my parents) if I’m not a gud daughter ..now I wont stay in the house, mayb I smoking? Mayb now I stay in prison..So, I’m dare to tell u..I’m enough to do everything to u all..I willing to study , I willing to be the star of my school, I willing to do everything better than 2 brothers..but be fair..2 bros can study in collage pls gv me some money to study..
Life is not full of complaint..there is fantastic, hopeful, realistic life…no one can escape from the real..I wan grow up I wan grow up..I wan to hv my own life..I know it will be very hardship..but human is being born to hardship…I dun like study economic , acountance at all…stop calling me study it…if u wan, ur age is not a problem ..u can study …sumtimes, i’m enjoy in the house..with a cup of coffee with jazz song and sit on the soft sofa but my house sofa not soft and so hard.. but it cant happen to me now..my house so noisy la ..especially machine sewing…hate it..noisy..tat y I always stay in room..1st the blanket so soft..when stress I’m jz lay down take rest..2 hours over everything bcum normal..sumtimes, I’m really admire at small baby..i oso wan bcum small baby..see baby can laugh like crazy, they can cry whenever they unhapi or they hungry or want to change pampers..when parents holiday ,they bring baby go beach , go shopping or go swimming pool..play with baby..so why not I bcum a baby?when I saw baby doll I jz need to waste a drop of tear, daddy faster pay the money to custom take the babie doll for me..so what ..i like it..when parents see her or him laugh they oso laugh ..see the baby so adorable..when sleeping so cute..when eating mummy feed..they jz oni laugh laugh laugh untill 12 years old..so admire..tc show..cartoon..(spoon feed children) mean spoon come mouth open, money come hand open..i wan er..

No comments: