Monday, August 17, 2009

Lack of comunicate

the lack of comunicate between me and my family..After my 2nd bro graduate, i look like less comunicate with family...It had been busy of training, tournament and study..People said why i can get the good result during examination..Weekdays, after school go tuition after that go training..I duno why my caoch like a tiger..Actually he is not fierce but the thing is whenever my team partner didnt go to training ,he wont scolded them..but me..if i missing for 3 days sure he start sms me and ask why i didnt go training. Hello, I'm not SSBJ or SSBP player ok? He always said bcoz of u we cant train teamwork...that why i dun like teamwork games! I like badminton..Single..Whatever they said me fat..but i still get champion.. coz the heart oni focus on personal games...Fine.Tournament? 1 month sure got 3 day or 4 days not in the school for form 1 and 2 ...Form 3 more serious..3 month not in the school..i would attend my Kem Bakat for 2 month b4 i go tournament in KUANTAN. So, when i come back from games surei concentrate my study, my dad told me if u get bad result in ur exam ur sport will be ended by this year..So i didnt give up everything tat i have..A lot of teacher care of me , i couldnt make them dissapointed..I wan be the star of school..sport A result oso A..i want be the role model between my cousin tat y my mum call me must study hard dun let ur cousin bully u make the family down. May be u not in my situatuin sure u not understand how hardship am i? bcoz of the days without stop training,tournament, study..it make me lack of comunicate between me and my family eventhough my classmate n my friend..Whenever they want to hang up with me sure i'm in other place..when came back the day would be monday and sunday..everyone prepare for morning school dy.. my classmate all called me " ghost " suddenly appear suddenly disappear..SHOCKED! nowadays, i try my best to rescue it all..to rescue my knowledge and social comunicate.Now, quite freedom..coz i retired dy.hehe..Most of the time i use to study and stay in the house with family...yeah yeah...but still lack of comunicate..

No comments: